1. Display the award on your page.
2. Announce your win with a post. Link back to your nominator as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3. Present 15 awards to other deserving bloggers, and let them know you’ve nominated them.
4. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Thank you so much for the nomination, Alienora! Yours was the first blog I saw in my reader the day I started my blog and I was blown away by your writing. I almost was too intimidated to post anything! I am now inspired, rather than intimidated, by your posts on a daily basis!
In my short time here, I have come across some other really interesting and impressive people. I’m sure some of them may already have this or other awards but I’m not sure I know enough people to nominate just yet, so I hope they won’t mind (or that it matters too much that I couldn’t quite make it to 15):
- Upstairs Productions
- A Fit and Focused Future
- Musings of a Horse Mom
- Cristian Mihai
- The Ancient Eavesdropper
- the girl in the cat frame glasses
- Read, Sugar
- Mother Root
- Edward Hotspur
Seven interesting things about me:
- I had a pet iguana, many years ago now, before I moved to Ireland. Unfortunately, I could’t take her with me but I found her a great home. Her name was Kerouac (named before I discovered she was a she!).
- I found out almost a year ago that I have a huge list of things I can’t eat (gluten, dairy, egg whites, garlic, the list goes on…) – and have stuck to my new diet religiously. It’s working.
- Growing up, I went to a Christian school and a Jewish camp.
- I once spent a semester studying about Jainism.
- I have failed – fantastically – one course before. Computer programming, in first year university.
- In 1997, I turned down the opportunity to go to Syria on an archeological dig.
- I have so far only visited North America, the Caribbean and Europe. I’m hoping to change that soon!